Custom Work & Commissions
There are glass artists in the Co-op who can help you with a commission or custom made item. Please send any enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make every effort to accommodate you.
Some information to include may be:
- Description of item: what is it, what’s it for? How many?
- Dimensions, even approximate can help.
- Any specifics like colour or surface treatments or finishes.
- Timeline: when would you like it by?
- Budget: a ballpark number is good enough for now.
- Your phone number or email.
- If you have a photo or a link to send along, please do so.
Some ideas of custom work that can be provided: lighting, awards, memorial paperweights (ie contains ashes), urns
A note about glass repairs: it is very difficult to repair a broken glass item by melting part of it to match. Your best bet is to try and fix it with two-part epoxy glue that dries clear. Look for a glue that is specifically for glass. Follow directions carefully, and always work in a well-ventilated area.