Private Lessons & Bookings
All Private and Group bookings are made at this time by emailing the Co-Op directly.
We ask that you please be as specific as possible when emailing and be sure to answer the following questions:
- What style of booking you are looking for?
- How many participants?
- What dates are you ideally looking for? (Please consider a few alternative time options in case that date or time is not available).
- A contact name and phone number to reach you at.
- All class bookings require payment at the time of booking.
- Price is based by items, not participants. If on the day of the class there are fewer participants than paid for, we do not issue refunds for those who missed, but the class is welcome to make the additional items as paid for among the group.
Available by appointment, during select availability.
Pricing: same as scheduled classes eg Ornaments $39 + hst per person
Group class bookings are a great option for a variety of different interests; birthdays, work parties, school groups, family gatherings, even bachelorette parties! Class sizes depend on the ages and items being made. Group booking options include:
- Pumpkin Group Bookings: 4 participants for a 1 hour class, or 6 for a 1.5 hour class (15 years and up only)
- Adult Ornament Group Bookings: 6 participants for a 1 hour class, or 9 for a 1.5 hour class. Can accommodate for up to a 20 person party for bigger groups, but do book as early as possible. Classes over 10 people require two teachers and availability becomes very tight.
- Childrens Ornament Group Bookings: 5 participants for a 1 hour class, or up to 8 children for a 1.5 hour class.
- Molten Play Intro Course, Group Bookings: 4-6 participants for a 3 hour class
It is important to note that ALL group class bookings are only held at select times and is dependent on the availability of our OGC instructors as well as space availability in the schedule. Please give as much notice as possible if you are looking to book a group or if you are after a particular date.