What to wear?
- all natural fibres like cotton; no synthetics
- long sleeved shirts and long pants are recommended
- wear clothes you don’t mind getting sweaty and a bit dirty
- closed-toed shoes like sneakers or boots, or comfortable shoes that cover your entire foot. No open-toed or high-heeled shoes, no sandals, no ballet flats. Make sure you’re comfortable, our floor is concrete.
- avoid jewellery, as it can heat up and burn your skin
- tie long hair back
Bring a water bottle, and a notebook.
You can pick up your work during class time the following week. After the last class, pick up can be arranged.
You can practice by coming to Practice Time where you can work in a supervised environment in the hot shop. Special rates apply; you must supply your own colour but all basic tools and equipment are supplied.
So you can keep in the know, we’ve added your email address to our mailing list to let you know about special offers and events.
Membership in the Co-op is open to anyone (16+) who wishes to apply. Members can access the studio anytime! Find out more here.