Please arrive a few minutes before class starts and wait outside for someone to collect you. We're located at 957C Gladstone Ave and there's usually plenty of free parking.
In preparation for the class, please fill in the online waiver located here. Every participant must sign these forms so if someone is joining you, would you mind forwarding them the links also?
Please wear closed-toed shoes and comfortable clothing (natural fibers only if possible), keeping in mind the hot shop studio can sometimes be very warm. Bringing a water bottle is always a good idea, we have a water cooler available. Please bring a mask with you to wear during your studio visit.
After you finish helping to create your masterpiece, it needs to cool down slowly overnight in a controlled oven. You will be able to pick up your glass object on any subsequent Saturday between 1 pm and 3 pm. If you could bring your own paper and bag or box with you to transport your treasure it would help.
Membership in the Co-op is open to anyone (16+) who wishes to apply. Members can access the studio anytime! Find out more here.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
extra info for GB1, GB2 and GB3 students:
- bring a water bottle
- wear clothing you don't mind getting sweaty and a bit dirty
- avoid wearing jewellery as it can heat up and burn your skin
- if you have long hair, please be prepared to tie it back
- we supply safety goggles, however if you have your own you may wear them instead
- bring a book if you wish to take notes
- you can pick up your work during the next week's class